Thursday, November 1, 2012

A little free writing: My dream

I believe one thing a person always has weaved into their identities and their lives is a dream. Whether they think about it day in and day out, or whether they have a moment of understanding what their dream is just once in their childhood, dreams are a huge part. I believe that if you are passionate about what you want in the future, and you have full confidence, often times it can be God confidence leading you to think about it and want it, to further His kingdom. I love speaking on my dream because I have a clarity and drive behind it that I believe is inspired by God. Because of my work ethic and passion accumulated towards baseball, I believe I will make it to the pros one day. Through my experiences there, and thanks to the income I obtain, I will have the money not only to produce for my beautiful wife and kids(hopefully at least one boy). The remaining money will be used towards starting a private school founded on the essentials of leadership and Christian masculinity and feminity. The teachers and coaches will be driven towards traveling on a journey of excellence with the young men and women. I also believe that God is going to send me to El Salvador in the future, backing up my trip I made this last summer. A large piece of my heart is still with the beautiful people of that country, and I would love to continue the gang prevention and prison ministry work that I got to engage in. All these components put together is equal to my dream. I am enjoying living every day in preparation, and if God decides to give me something different, I will run with it and enjoy every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment